This year we will be hosting a silent auction and we need prizes! This is a great way to get your company’s name into a well attended community event. If you would like to donate a prize, please contact Serena Stearns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:00 – 12:00 p.m.
- Set-up: Help with setting up tables, chairs, garbage cans, recycle bins, signs, etc.
11:45 – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration: Sign in walk participants and collect pledges from them.
2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Cupcake Station: Help set up and hand out cupcakes
1:15 – 3:15 p.m.
- Walk Stations: Set up stations, give out treats and take down stations.
11:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction and 50/50 Tickets: Set up silent auction prizes and sell tickets for the silent auction and the 50/50 draw.
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Post-Walk Clean-Up: Help take down the tables, take garbage and recycle bins into the CMU building.