Is there a registration fee?
No, there is no registration fee.
How do I register my team?
If you would like to register your team and begin to collect pledges online please follow these steps. Please be aware the team registration process is best done from a PC or laptop (not your phone).
- Click “Register a Team” from the homepage, Teams page or here.
- On the login screen, click “Register” then fill out the information to create your user account.
- Next, complete the Team Registration form and submit.
- Your Team will be reviewed before posting to the website which should occur within 24 hours.
- If you have any trouble with the process or would like some help, you can contact us at the office or via email at email@example.com
You will receive an email when your campaign goes live. From there you can share it far and wide through social media, email or good old fashioned word of mouth.
I am registering my team via my smart phone and I can’t get the picture to work, what should I do?
Uploading the team picture is difficult from most mobile phones but you can either create your team with no photo and upload one from a computer later. Please email us if you have any trouble.
How do I make a donation towards a specific Team without registering for the walk?
People can donate online towards your team without registering for the walk.
- If you haven’t been given a link to the team, find it on our homepage or the Teams page.
- Click on the team to load the donation page.
- Click the “Donate” button to jump down to the donation section.
- Fill out the registration form online and complete the payment via credit or debit card (via PayPal).
- Once payment is successful, you will be directed to a receipt page where you can download your tax receipt.
Do I need to stop at the Registration Tent if I’m already registered?
Yes, in order to determine the total number of actual buddies for each Team, everyone must stop in at the Registration Tent to confirm their attendance. Only confirm numbers will be calculated to determine the winner of the Most Walkers challenge.
Are dogs allowed at the walk?
Dogs are welcome provided they are well behaved, cleaned up after and are on a leash at all times.
Will you have gluten free food options this year?
Yes, we have gluten-free pizza this year.